KinStar Low-Profile Antenna System
A high efficiency antenna solution for tower height zoning restrictions, the Kinstar Antenna is a reduced-height antenna and consists of four horizontal and vertical radiating wires.
- Radiating efficiency of 98% compared to 1/4 wave mast
- Less than 1/3 electrical height of 1/4 wave mast on the same frequency
- Five vertical supports that may be wooden utility poles or guyed lattice masts, depending on frequency of operation
- 120-radial 1/4 wave ground system
- No paint or lights required
There are no reviews yet.