Kintronic Laboratories is a closely held corporation, incorporated under the laws of the State of Tennessee with offices and manufacturing facilities located at 144 Pleasant Grove Road in Bluff City, Tennessee. Our mailing address is P.O.Box 845, Bristol, TN 37621-0845. Our facilities and resources include:
- A professional engineering staff providing over 200 years of combined experience in the design of complex AM/Medium Wave broadcast antenna systems.
- A complete manufacturing capability including: manually operated and CNC machine shop, sheet metal fabrication, welding facilities, and paint booth.
- Medium Wave/Short Wave antenna test range for engineering evaluation and field testing of antenna concepts.
- Engineering workstations permitting numerical modeling of a variety of antenna designs consistent with customer requirements.
- From the office staff to the engineering staff, to the manufacturing personnel, we at Kintronic Labs are dedicated to total quality products and service. Kintronic Labs also maintains a large inventory of RF components ready for immediate delivery.
Shielded Anechoic Chamber Measurement Facility
Kintronic Labs also offers an indoor Measurement Facility for EMC testing. The facility consists of a shielded anechoic measurement chamber measuring 12’W x 12’H x 20′ L for use with the customer’s test equipment.
The Kintronic Labs engineering staff is available to work with customers on projects which can make use of the facility and looks forward to continually adding new capabilities to the measurement system. The measurement facility in conjunction with Kintronic Labs engineering and fabrications capabilities, continues the 50 year tradition of meeting the custom antenna needs of customers in government, academic, broadcast, and wireless industries. Contact the Kintronic Labs staff (423-878-3141 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss how we can be of service.
At Kintronic, the Customer Comes First