Senior Staff Engineer
BSEE 1980, MSEE 1982 from the University of Michigan with focus of graduate studies in electromagnetics, microwave devices, and network analysis.
Twelve years of experience as a member of the technical staff at M.I.T. Lincoln.
Continuing study and course work in C/C++ programming and computational scientific modeling.
Laboratory with projects focused on:
- Applied electromagnetics
- Microwave and telemetry antenna design
- RF and microwave measurements
- Data modeling and programming
Member of these Societies:
- IEEE since 1978
- Antennae and Propagation
- Microwave Theory and Techniques
- Signal Processing
Full time engineering staff of Kintronic Laboratories from 1995 to present with:
- Responsible for the design, project management, production details, and testing of hundreds of medium wave (AM) antenna systems, both domestic and international. Included are diplexed directional systems, a 1 MW directional skirted array, RF equipment and its installation for turnkey projects, and a variety of other systems with unique requirements.
- Primary participation in the development, completion, management, and maintenance of custom in house software for the design and analysis of medium wave antenna systems.
- In house capabilities include the modeling of unique antenna configurations including arrays of skirt fed antennas and evaluation of both new and existing designs for compatibility with IBOC requirements.