Senior Staff Engineer
BSEE 1989, MEE 1991, and PhDEE 1994 from Mississippi State University.
Graduate studies specialized in:
- Classical electromagnetics
- Computational electromagnetics
- Signal processing
Doctoral thesis involved NEC modeling of an electrically large antenna structure.
Member of IEEE since 1985.
On the full time engineering staff of Kintronic Laboratories from 1994 to present.
- Responsible for the design, project management, production details, and testing of hundreds of medium wave (AM) antenna systems, both domestic and international.
- Low, medium and high power directional arrays
- Multiplexed stations
- LF and VLF matching networks
- Military mobile broadcast antenna systems
Specializing in numerical modeling of unusual antenna configurations.