The Kintronic Labs Model LAB4.50 dehydrator is set apart from the rest of the pack as a result of
- Includes two pumps and two drying chambers running alternatively to yield an MTBF of > 165,000 hours
- Drying chambers with automatic regeneration
- Local and remote alarm signaling with optional remote control via SNMP protocol and HTTP interface by a 10/100 MB Ethernet interface
- Optional digital flowmeter for air flow measurement
- Low power consumption and low acoustic noise
The LAB4.50 dehydrator achieves reduced mechanical wear and noise, and therefore, a long lifetime by output pressure measurement, microprocessor control and pump speed regulation. Pump speed control avoids mechanical pressure regulators, thus eliminating undesirable pressure losses and a worse response to plant air flow regulation.
The dual drying chambers operate on alternate cycles so while the first chamber dries, the second one regenerates the desiccant by heating and backwashing with a small reverse dry air flow. This technology reduces overall power consumption.