Kintronic Labs assists companies worldwide in the design, fabrication and test of custom RF equipment
With a combined 60+ years of experience, RF engineers at Kintronic Labs assist a wide-variety of firms develop unique and innovative solutions in the DC to 6GHZ+ frequency range. Examples of individuals and organizations we work closely with include:
- Broadcast station engineers
- Telecommunication equipment installation firms
- Manufacturing and other industrial firms
- City, state and federal government agencies
- U.S. Department of Defense Tactical and Special Forces mobile communications officers
- U.S. Department of Energy facility managers
- International radio and television agencies
RF systems designed and implemented by engineers at Kintronic Labs have demonstrated an unmatched level of reliability time and again due in large part due to the development of an in-house, multi-level quality control process based on our many years of experience.
Consulting and RF design services can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Feasibility research
- RF component or system prototype design
- Laboratory, anechoic chamber or outdoor field testing of prototypes at our Tennessee facility
- Electromagnetic compatibility(EMC) testing
- FCC qualification and testing support
- Develop manufacturing process
- In-house production, packaging and shipping
- Lifetime technical support
All components are designed and manufactured at our facility in Tennessee and then sent to your site, regardless of where it is in the world. Other deliverables include – block diagrams, schematics, component layouts, source files, mechanical designs and bills of materials.
And once your system has been designed and installed, experienced RF engineers at Kintronic Labs are available to assist with any technical issues that arise, be it in-person, via email or social media or over the phone.
Kintronic Labs utilizes many years of experience in the design and manufacture of custom RF hardware to assure that you, the customer, receive the most reliable solution we can offer. Failures as a result of hurricanes, floods, fires or other natural occurrences are out of our control, but the Kintronic service team is always ready to provide expedited service so you can restore operational status as quickly as possible.
Check out our featured clients to see some of our custom RF systems in action.
And if you’re searching for an innovative solution for your radio frequency needs – whether you’re in broadcast, telecom, manufacturing, or government/military – contact RF engineers at Kintronic Labs to discuss your unique needs today.